Produit n°1 :
- Treatment capacity: 300-3000 tons / year
- Type of inputs: solid waste: greater than 25% DM
- Installed Electric Power: 8- 36 kW elec.
CAPACITIES AND SUBSTRATES
JALLAGAZ is the compact dry process fermentation for stackable substrates, eg. :
- Municipal Solid Waste.
- Solid manure (cattle / horses ..).
- Green waste / cutting waste.
- Energy crops (Sorghum, But ...)
This robust technology has many advantages:
- Installable in 2 days on site;
- Low liquid consumption;
- Low dependence on mechanical equipment;
- Not sensitive to unwanted substances such as stones, pebbles, wood;
- Maintenance costs reduced and controlled over 15 years;
- Low energy consumption;
- Ease of operation, traceability, batch management;
- Use of solid raw digestate, spreadable as it is without specific treatment.
Our range is made up of the following equipment:
- 2 to 7 Digesters of 45m3 each or 4 Digesters of 75m3 each in steel.
- 1 to 2 Percolate digester (s) with a unit volume of 5 m3.
- 1 to 2 Percolate pot (s) with a volume of 1 m3
- A percolate recovery system (Piping, Basketwork, Percolate filter).
- 1 Peristaltic pump (s) of hourly flow = 5-15 m3 / h.
- 1 to 2 Cogeneration motor (s).
- Pipelines for biogas and hot water.
- Instrumentation, cables.
- Command control cabinet.
- Volume: 45/75 m3
- Length: 6000/10000 mm
- Width: 2700 mm
- Height: 2800 mm
- 8-36 kW el
- 15-70 kW th