Technical and administrative support
- Carry out sizing based on the organic deposits available and your energy consumption.
- Detail the energy and material balance of your installation.
- Evaluate the profitability of the solution.
- Prepare your grant application files
- Carry out the administrative files for the connection to the electricity network or / and natural gas.
- Complete the documents required for obtaining grants.
We also support our customers after the installation has been commissioned:
- Maintenance contracts
- Preventive technical maintenance
- Curative technical maintenance
- On-call service 7 days a week - 365 days a year by a Biogas expert in Hotline
- Stock of parts at the French head office
- Installation optimization and improvements
- Extension projects for all installations
The installation is fully automatic and allows clear visualization of the entire fermentation process via HMI.
The CHP unit is supervised through a control cabinet equipped with a COMAP IS-NTC-BB controller, which ensures the synchronization and coupling to the network as well as the monitoring of the various regulation loops.
If internet access is available on site Possibility of VPN access to the system for diagnosis and maintenance.